About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Will be in school forever. Done trying to be a Wendy.

Friday, December 18, 2009

"Today I am a Ma'am"

Yea, I'm Mary Richards. WHAT!

My dream last night was an amalgamation of Back To The Future, Beyonce, werewolves and Donnie Darko. Doc was giving out rat tails as prizes, and Beyonce actually ate hers. (Because she is a werewolf.) We travelled to these woods and played board games with Donnie and I spent the last part of the dream trying to hollow out a metal cup filled with wood with a metal pen.

The stars of the dream before that were Eastern European carnies. Angie and I rode this terrible mega-swing at a county fair (I'm scared to death of The Swing as it is)...all the men came back to my Miami Vice pad, I slept in fear of them killing me and woke up with one that had the body type of Ronnie from Jersey Shore kissin' on me. I guess I started it. He was wearing light wash jeans.

I've been without my nose in a book for about a week now and this is where my mind wanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo