About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Will be in school forever. Done trying to be a Wendy.

Monday, June 21, 2010

i like health food AND champagne



Summer Emily is here. My Ed Psych class is over Wednesday and I'm ready to wear white shorts and drink on a boat. If you have a boat I can potentially fall off of, I want to do that.

Every year I make a list of things I want to do between May and September. My motto for 2010 is "why not?!" so anyway here's the list:

Swimming and sunbathing at 42nd Street x1000
Night canoeing
Camping x4 with Mattiebear and anyone else who is interested. Smith Mountain Lake, places we can swim.
Outer Banks for my 1st time
Two days in NYC
Tubing down the James
Praxis I
River house at Montross with Erin: skinnydipping, wine drinking, yacht rock listening, stingray petting
Chromeo July 26th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo