About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Will be in school forever. Done trying to be a Wendy.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Attends ou va-t'en



The nectarine is the most delicious of all fruits. When I daydream, girls' mouths always taste like juicy nectarines.

Smooth skin may be acquired through rolling around in sand and sleeping on sheets with a thread count < 400.

A helpful suggestion for summer: Sleeping. Lack of sleep leads to social incompetence, plummeting sales record, failed concentration, bad posture and puffy eyes. Side effects of sleeping include social death, boredom, virginity.

I just want some of this to sink in, these things I write elsewhere. I want more time to myself, time to learn to discipline myself, time to learn how to take time and use it properly. I have three more days of summer school, then the Praxis I on July 26th and I go back to school full-time at the end of August. Somewhere in there I've gotta get everything reorganized for future productivity while doodling adventures in pen all over my social calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo