About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Will be in school forever. Done trying to be a Wendy.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

face down in the right town

A few things being admired on a cold, wet evening:


Geoff McFetridge; I've got a birthday coming up (in April).

Hello Tiger!
Super cute Swedish blog. They collectively remind me of my friend Whitney Rainey.


Bjorn Bruun's Ibiza vacation house


Tomokazu Matsuyama and this work.

It is driving me crazy that the images don't automatically resize. The CSS hack codes suggested to quickly fix this issue failed. Help?

Also, is reading >= social networking? My time management suggests otherwise.

Also, the sight of a hungry cat waiting patiently on a dresser while I dick around on the internet is equal to the affluent American version of heartbreaking. Her wide eyes suggest she has eaten, but not nearly the amount she deserves for her loyalty, admiration, resume writing and Arnold Palmer fetching.

Also, Go ahead and read this interview with author Richard Rodriguez about Prop 8 and religion.

1 comment:

xoxo