About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Will be in school forever. Done trying to be a Wendy.

Friday, January 1, 2010

it's time to PARTY, PARTY

Last night encompassed the following:

Rum & cherry cokes, 30 Rock marathon, breakfast, sequins, having my hurr did by my fabulous boomate, VCU colors all over the city (black and gold), smoochin' on best friends, floral wallpaper, and ended with a slumber party with my BFF Mattie.

Once in awhile I get really lonely and weird, but it doesn't take very much to bring me back around to reality. 2010 is going to be the best year yet. Here are a few of my resolutions:

1. Get in shape so I can go backpacking.
2. Push myself.
3. Learn to swim.
4. Ace the Praxis.
5. Celebrate my birthday.
6. Try a new recipe each week. Start writing in my cookbooks.
7. Go to the language lab at least twice a month.
8. Something about dating?
9. Continue my life as a non-smoker.
10. Get a credit card with a low limit.
11. Go on an adventure outside the U.S.
12. Quit being so initially shy around crushes. Stop worrying so much about people thinking I like them if I do. (I'll start working on this one around July or August.)
13. Take my studies seriously and make them my #1 priority over vegan cheesecake, hang-outs, movies, sexy paperbacks.
14. Take more of a proactive role in my brother's life. 2009 left both me and my parents incredibly drained. I hear about him everyday, talk to him at least once a week, but refused to really get involved because of how much it stresses me out. Obviously "putting him to the back of my mind" and "only letting myself worry when I'm on the phone with my mom" isn't working. I don't think those tactics ever really worked.
15. Get my health care expenses paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo