About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Will be in school forever. Done trying to be a Wendy.

Friday, March 5, 2010

don't miss out on this keeper! he's a suitor!

"Look at all the poor, desperate, lonely women.' And then I saw ur ad and thought to myself..."Hey, here's a poor, desperate, lonaly woman who's actually cute"...So I thought I'd write and see if you're as interesting on the inside as you are in this picture."

wow, are you as big of a jerk in real life or is it an online act to get women to think you're desirable?

"chill woman..cant u handle a little humour in ur life..u need to lighten up..
jerk!!..hell no, i wouldnt call myself a jerk..u would wanna knw me first...and i dont need to be desirable with the ladies..i am who i am..i was just asking if u are as interesting on the inside as u are in these pictures"


I definitely have a profile on a dating site because I like reliving livejournal community bickering circa 1998. Having someone buy me pizza now and again has nothing to do with it!

This time next week I'll be hours away from dancing to this:


Listening to: Rogue Wave "Stars and Stripes"

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo