About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Will be in school forever. Done trying to be a Wendy.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

I DON'T WANT TO.

"Consider first prolonged international and intrastate war and the ultimate ability of asymmetric-information bargaining models to provide a compelling explanation of this outcome."

Paper writing Sunday-Monday. PhotoStory Monday-Tuesday. Work+class Tuesday-Thursday.

Wednesday night is:

Clean out my car
Borrow a tent
Buy snacks and groceries for my trip
Pack and load my trunk
Get my fan belt replaced?
Oil change

Sexy People Reading- Thanks Lianna! Feel free to send me your favorite images of people reading. When I'm working on school stuff like this, I prefer my distractions to cement my excitement on future scholarly pursuits, not drinking-dancing-hanging-with-friends lust that I'm already feelin'. Spring break could not come soon enough!

& Real impressed by the Verizon "Big Red" commercial.


Listening to: Dr. Dog, "The Rabbit, The Bat, and the Reindeer"

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo