About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Will be in school forever. Done trying to be a Wendy.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

"your paws smell like cat litter"



I have had the best Spring Break ever. It started with strep, then the party moved to Florida with close friends, and I have been working the rest of the week and doing some deep cleaning and sleeping with the windows open. Tonight is supposed to be my final night, but decided to go up to visit my family and attend Joanna Newsom with Anne in DC.

Tonight we (Mattiebear, Libbyboo, Marinabee) had sloppy joes, coleslaw, Wheat Thins and dip, and coffee and peanut butter chocolate ice cream for dessert. All while watching THIN ICE and asst ABC television. Truly Amurican you guys, I gained 15 lbs tonight. I'm not even wearing pants. Gotta hit the sheets to wake up early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo