About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Will be in school forever. Done trying to be a Wendy.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

i'm gonna give you a little somethin' you can't take off

Ran into my professor tonight at Crossroads. He suggests I should ditch the Classroom Management and promises me that if I finish my undergrad this semester, he'll be able to get me out and into a classroom by next Spring. Advising over a cup of coffee- so refreshing! Winter 2010 has Praxis 1&2 written all over it.

Hoping Geography of North America will work out. The Geography department is dragging its feet. DO NOT want to be stuck taking an intersession class.

P.S. ...

P.P.S. I just want to fall asleep by 1AM.

Listening to: The Bats, Thousands of Tiny Luminous Spheres

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo