About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Will be in school forever. Done trying to be a Wendy.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Some truths.

NPR Review and Except from Foer's "Eating Animals". Check it!

Also, this is embarrassing but I always thought Cross Country Cat by Mary Calhoun was non-fiction. It was one of my favorites in elementary school, back when I used to tell classmates that my cat, Princess, loved to scuba and that with the right combination of hot water and salt, I would turn into a mermaid in the bathtub. I never believed in those fictions, but...wow, how did I really think a cat would ski? I've told people over the years of this phenomenon. Fuck. I should have been on this episode of This American Life.

Listening to: The Mountain Goats, We Shall All Be Healed

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo